Pages

What I've been up to

Friday, October 16, 2009

I have really wanted to get on here and post, but I haven't been able to, so I fiugred I'd document the reasons why I haven't had a chance.

First, I've had lots of laundry and dishes (I didn't feel the need to take a picture of those things, because I'm sure that everyone knows what that looks like ;) )

Second, I have been attached to this


What is that contraption, you ask? That is a hospital grade breast pump. I'm pretty sure I could milk a cow with it.


Third, for some reason, I don't know if it's the arrival of Brendan or if it's cabin fever because the weather is cold and rainy, but Rori and Liam are out of control crazy. They have been fighting with each other and not listening to us. It's getting a bit better, but it wears Bill and I out.

I've also been trying to catch a few of these:

I asked Bill to be my stunt double, because if you think I'm posting a picture of myself on my blog less than 2 weeks post partum, you're crazy!

With all of the above, I've also been enjoying this:

and this

I also wanted to add that my dad is doing well after his surgery and wanted to thank everyone who prayed for him last Monday!
So, in a nutshell, that's what I've been up to!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jaime. Also thanks all for the prayers, couldn't have gotten thru this without them. Love, Baba Hoohoo

Jenna said...

I still don't see why you haven't been able to blog... j/k.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of your children, especially the newest one. he looks so peaceful.

Lesley said...

Love the pictures, Jaime. Okay, that pump looks scary!! Yikes!! I didn't even know what the heck it was. Our kids have been nuts too- I think it is cabin fever. Oh, what a long winter this will be..... Hope you get some of those needed naps!!

Anna said...

He does open his eyes.;0) What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Number 1 it truly baffles my mind how someone so small can create so much laundry. Number 2 if cabin fever has already started it's going to be a long winter. Number 3 Bredan is a wonderful baby and I could not enjoy him more, even from 2am-5am when I am trying to convince him to sleep. Number 4 I wish I my job as stunt double inclued really sleeping!--Papa