Pages

Princess Party

Friday, October 30, 2009

Last weekend was the "annual" princess party at the park district. It's hosted by the park district's school of dance. My mom and I took Rori again this year. I wasn't sure if she would enjoy it as much--since she is a whole year older now :) Thankfully she still loved it. She wore her Halloween costume which is Princess Jasmine. I think she looked lovely.She met Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Cinderella, and more! Then the Princesses taught all the girls a dance. Rori loved it and told me that she is ready to take ballet now. Thank goodness, I was worried that my only girl wasn't going to want to take ballet--which was her mama's passion growing up!

It was a wonderful time and I can't wait until we can take her to Disney to really meet the princesses!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Awww! She looks beautiful! I wonder if my park district does a princess party for when Juliana is older.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day...I too was glad that she was still enthralled with the Princess Girls. Love, Baba Hoohoo

Anna said...

Rori is the prettiest princess of them all. Looks like a fun time. Snow White looks a little scarey.

Anonymous said...

Rori is the most beautiful princess ever!!! I am glad that you had such a magical time. I bet you can't wait unitl next year--Papa