Pages

It's in our blood

Thursday, July 9, 2009

One of my grandma's grew up on a farm in Wisconsin, and I think farming may be in our blood. We went strawberry picking at the farm by my parent's house and the kids had a blast. We put Rori to work picking in the fields. And I'm sure this is how all farmers dress when they harvest their berries, right?

Look at those gorgeous berries--and the shoes are pretty cute too :)

Liam never made it to the strawberry patch. He was obsessed with the "toots" (that's what he calls tractors--it's from the movie Cars) and Mack, the truck. He dragged grandpa and papa back and forth from toots, to Mack, and back again. He was in his glory.


I'm so thankful that we are able to make these kinds of memories with the kids. They have such a blast and talk about it for days afterwards and minus the cost of the strawberries--it's free!

5 comments:

Anna said...

That looks like the perfect farming outfit to me.:) Glad they had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect day...Love MOM

Jenna said...

awww, that looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day that I will alway remeber--Papa

Anonymous said...

Strawberry fields forever! MOM