Pages

Four year old logic

Saturday, July 11, 2009






We are celebrating Rori and Liam's birthday's with Bill's family this weekend and so we decided that they each needed a birthday cake. Each kid helped me make their cake--the funfetti kind :) I had to level them before taking them out of the pans so I gave the pieces to the kids. Rori asked multiple times for more cake, so I don't know why I was surprised when I saw this:

After an initial denial, Rori admitted to taking the piece. When I asked her why she took a piece of Liam's cake, she said, "Well, I didn't want to ruin mine!" Can't argue with that logic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rori is so like you Jaime. It is hard to win an argument...I always thought you'd make a good lawyer. Emphasis on good (not smarmy)...What a beautiful day for a birthday. Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Make perfect sense to me. We love cake!!!--Papa