Pages

Happy Birthday Mom

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to the woman who brought me into the world and raised me to be the woman I am today. Mom, thank you for being such a wonderful mom. You stayed home and raised Jenna and me and never made us feel that you were regretful of that. You have been there for all of my good times and my bad times--whether in person or by phone. You have been at the birth of all of my children, including Faith. Because of how wonderful you were during that difficult time, we decided to name our Rori after you--Victoria. I know that it was difficult to watch everything during that time and not be able to fix it, but you didn't turn away once or leave my side. You are a wonderful grandma to all your grandchildren, and have even embraced Rori's name for you--Baba Hoo Hoo :) You know what's important in life--it's not money or career, it's raising a family to love Jesus above all else.

I love you! Happy Birthday Mom!
ps just because I'm vain, I have to say that the thing in between my eyes in that picture is not some weird growth--it's a stick on jewel that we wore to the princess party :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dolly! Baba HooHoo Remember the yellow earrings you got me? Lemons! the size of real lemons! Proud to wear those at school!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jaime's Mom!!!! Hope you had a special day!

Anna

PS -- Is there a pic of you and the earrings?:)

Anonymous said...

i thought it looked more like a raisin, and figured that liam had stuck it on your forehead- it's something noah would have done.

Unknown said...

Momma sure is pretty. :)

I wanted you to know that your book is on it's way. I hope and pray that God will bless you with it.

Tell your momma Happy Birthday!
Lynnette :)

Anonymous said...

Happy (now a bit belated) Birthday, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Vicki!! Thank you for all you have done of us and our kids. You are the best Mother-in-law in the world!!! We've come a long way from my 1st day at Quick together and it's been a great journey. Thank you for raising such a wonderful woman and being part of our lives. Happ B-Day, hope you got to eat something fried.--Bill