Pages

My Entry

Thursday, November 13, 2008

*****Update*****
I won, I won, I won!!! I never win! I'm so excited and can't wait to read this book! Thanks so much Lynette! You must all check out her blog. Her strength and faith are amazing--The Lord gives and takes away--and she still says, "Blessed be Your Name."
*****************

A blog that I've been following is giving away a book that I'd love to have. The requirements for the drawing are to post this on my blog:
I‘m joining in a book drawing on Writing Canvas for In Faithfulness, He Afflicted Meby Lynnette Kraft. I’d like to receive this book for because I am awed by Lynette's strength and faith. Join me in this book drawing here.

I have Lynette's button on my blog--Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground. This post most recently brought me to tears. We often forget about the husbands and fathers of babies that are lost. Bill was my rock when we lost Faith, and I know he would have walked through fire to spare me the pain we experienced. I am thankful to have a husband every bit as wonderful as Lynette's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a winner in my giveaway! Congratulations! Come by my blog and claim your prize! (Just leave a comment). Also, please email me your mailing address: gta@pixius.net

Thanks for entering!
Lynnette
PS I just read through your story of Faith this morning and am so sorry for you. I know what you mean about regrets - I have a few myself. I find myself jealous when I see the beautiful pictures done by Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep - have you seen them? Makes me wish I had some like that. How can you know though? Have you ever considered having a pencil drawing done of Faith? My daughter is beginning to work in this area. Go take a look and let her know if you are interested.
http://akartwork.weebly.com/

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for participating. I am sure this book will be of great encouragement to you as it was me. :)

Blessings ~ Loni