Pages

Blog Sale

Monday, November 24, 2008

Danielle, the fabulous designer that designed my blog is having a great sale through this Tuesday. You can order a standard blog makeover for $55! That's $25 off the regular price! It's a great deal, and on top of that, she is giving $5 from each makeover to 50,000 shoes in 50 days. That $5 buys two pairs of shoes! So, for all of you that I've encouraged to start a blog--do it now for a great price and feel warm and fuzzy that you did something charitable! I'll have another post later about our great weekend (don't worry mom ;) )but I wanted to get this up before the sale was over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a good blogger, with links to everything. :) so fancy!

Anonymous said...

You read my mind dolly! Love Baba Hoohoo. Yes, it was fabulous!