Pages

Random Finds

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Today I was going through my Ulta ad and normally I detest the perfume cards. They fall out, they smell and give me a headache, and are generally a nuisance. Today, however, I kept sniffing one and couldn't get enough. It very much reminded me of my Grandma Jane. It smelled so soft and pretty. Then I looked at the label, it was "Juicy Couture." I chuckled, imagining my very dignified grandmother wearing a pink velour jogging suit with "Juicy" on the tush. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that isn't the brand of perfume she wears, but it smells shockingly good.


The other random find may be helpful to you readers with small children. I frequently receive Oriental Trading Company catalogs at my work and they promptly go in to the trash. Tonight, we had small group, and one of the other mom's had a craft for the kids to do. It was super cute and super easy. I went to their website and they have a ton of crafts for little kids for really reasonable prices. It looks really good for the non-creative mom's like myself.


Anyway, sorry for the super dull post, but I am exhausted--I'm pretty sure that there is room for spare change in the bags under my eyes. I haven't caught up on my sleep from when Rori was sick and up all night earlier this week. Thanks for loving me even when I have nothing clever to say :) I will leave you with a picture of our adorable lumber-jacks so that the post isn't a total loss :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't tell, which one is my child? j/k. maybe i should get some crafts for thanksgiving? no, i don't think i have time. they can color and watch videos- noah now likes baby noah (thank God he's done with the Christmas Super Sleuth's - at least for now).

Anonymous said...

If you didn't know them you would think they were fraternal twins! How fortunate we are to have kids (and grandkids) all around the same age. I know mom and I never worried about you and Jenna having someone to play with at that age.
love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Adorable boys...hey I have that shirt too. Love Baba HooHoo