Pages

Coming Soon

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rori's fifth birthday was today, and her birthday post is coming tomorrow evening--I just didn't want anyone to think I forgot! The reason it's not tonight, is because I have to find the pictures I want to use, and some of them were from today and I'm tired and going to bed. I think I need my sleep because apparently, last night, in the middle of the night Bill woke up to me hitting him and telling him I hate him...hmmmmm I don't really remember that... I am not sure if I believe him, but just in case, I'm going to go to bed early. I hope he sleeps with one eye open!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Rori, love you so much. Can't wait to see your special post from Mama.--Papa

Anonymous said...

Nice! Sometimes Ryan wakes up to me telling him, "if you don't stop snoring I'm going to smother you with your pillow, now ROLL OVER!"

Baba HooHoo said...

Twue wuv, its what bwings us togever today!

Anonymous said...

Mom doesn't hit me. She just wakes up mad at me for something I did in her dream!!
Love
Dad