Pages

Happy Fifth Birthday Rori Rose

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dear Rori,

You are such a joy for your papa and me. You are everything I hoped you would be. You are girly and sweet, fun and loving. You have a gentle spirit. When your brother won't share with you, you share with him anyway. When someone is hurt you worry about them. You are always concerned about others feelings. You never want to hurt anyone. If someone is left out, you will go to them. We joke that you are very diplomatic and would make a great politician (but please choose something else). You are excited to learn about Jesus and look forward to hearing Bible stories. You pray for your family, Grandpa Hoo Hoo's heart, Juliana's vomit, and Grandpa Casey's job search--all without prompting. I threatened you that I wasn't going to let you turn five because I don't want you to grow up. But it happening anyway. I love you so much, baby girl. I can't express my gratitude that God chose ME to be your mommy! What a wonderful gift He has given me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Rori Rose. I love you so much--Papa

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Nori Nose- you are gorgeous! Noah loves you and misses you so much!

Baba HooHoo said...

I can't believe you are sive years old...I love you more than I can say

Anna said...

....And Happy Belated Birthday Beautiful Rori! What a fun bday cake! I bet it was hard to cut into...

april said...

I just read about Rori's b-day! Rori I second everything your mama said about you and am sooooo honored that you are Rachie's BFF!!!