Pages

Happy first birthday Brendan Rhys!

Monday, October 4, 2010

I can't believe that I just typed those words! Where has the year gone? I am pretty sure that I just found out I was pregnant with him yesterday. Yet, this weekend we celebrated his first birthday party!


 In a blink of an eye...that is where the time is going.

To my sweet biggest baby boy,
What a wonderful blessing you have been to me. You have been the easiest baby. As an infant you were very content. You liked to be held, but you let us put you down in order to pay attention to your siblings. I instantly felt bonded to you. At night, your papa wasn't able to get you to go to sleep or stop crying, but immediately after transferring you to me, you would stop crying and fall asleep. It was truly magical. You are such a joy for your sister and brother, and you love them too!




You are a ham for the camera. The other day while we were at the farm, a lady was holding a camera near you and you got kind of upset that she wasn't taking a picture of you! (I didn't understand it either-who wouldn't want a picture of your adorable smile?).
You answer to many names--chubba bubba, Magoo, baby boy, and most recently, based on the fact that you have everyone wrapped around your little finger, Prince Brendan :)
You love balls, cars, stairs, ceiling fans, and anything that we'll feed you!

  




You have made the last year a wonderful joy, I love you my sweet baby boy!


5 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday, Chubba Bubba! We love you!

Baba HooHoo said...

Happy Birthday my handsome boy!

Lesley said...

Wow- a year old!! The time sure does go fast. Happy Birthday to Brendan!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day my big little boy. You are truly a blessing and I could have not enjoyed this past year with you more. I am so excited to watch you grow and can not wait to see the man you become.--Papa

Anna said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Brendan! Looks like you had a fun bday celebration.:0)

Love, the Larkins