Pages

Happy Birthday, Rori Rose

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Alas, I am a month late, but to be fair, we were in Florida for Rori's 7th birthday. This year has been a year of big changes. Rori went to first grade, so it was the first year of all day school. You were in the school play of The Wizard of Oz in the Tornado Dance. You showed a real love for art.



You can play with anyone--your brothers, kids older than you, younger than you, and with grandmas :) Your cousin, Noah, followed you around like you were the Pied Piper while we were in Florida. You share really well, and you are good at being able to see both sides of an argument. You love to share things your are thankful for, and you love to hear what others are thankful for.


You love to help around the house--you get great pleasure out of setting a lovely dinner table. I love this about you, because I love the looks of a lovely table, but never do it. You danced in your first ballet recital. You were so beautiful, and when I looked at you, I couldn't believe you were mine.

Rori Rose, I love you so much. It takes my breath away. Happy 7th Birthday, my love!

2 comments:

Baba HooHoo said...

She takes my breath away too!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day my little pumpkin==Papaa