Pages

Buttery Sweet Goodness

Thursday, February 25, 2010

In my previous post, my friend, Anna, suggested that I make Jenna some cinnamon rolls. I took her suggestion literally and made these :)

It was kind of challenging because the recipe is quite a bit of work and is time consuming. I took a few shortcuts because it seemed like I had a dozen kids instead of three. There was crying, whining, temper throwing, and that was just me--imagine the kids! Anyway, as far as the shortcuts--the rolls didn't rise as much as I'd like, but now I know for next time.

I did do part of it while Rori was at school and had a helper
It was serious business--but not so serious that he needed to put down his sucker!
Then, after they were all finished, Bill came home. He surveyed my hard work and then proceeded to pick which pans were his

And now after having my buttery sweet goodness, I have to answer to her

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the best tasting things in the world. I am vary, vary, vary sad that we gave away 5 of the seven pans you made. Like Joey from friends Billy doesn't share food. Great job Jaime--Bill

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for our share and a soggy bundle! Love MOM (And you took photos too! You are a kool aid mom!)

Jenna said...

They look DELICIOUS, and after I eat them, I will have to also answer to Jillian and shred.

Anonymous said...

Did Bill pick out my pan? It looks like some are missing!!!
Love,
Dad

Anna said...

I got some! I got some! They were delicious, Jaime! I can see why Bill doesn't want to share, but thank you to him for sharing and thank you to you for making them.