Pages

Getting the Crazy Out

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bill and I have been pretty busy in the evenings and that is when I usually do my blog posts. One or both of us have been working out, or we've been catching up on our very full DVR so I haven't had much time or energy to post. The kids, on the other hand have been full of energy. I have been lamenting the fact that the kids haven't had much opportunity to "get the crazy out" by running around. Honestly, I do not like winter. We usually have cabin fever by the middle of January--and there are still several more months of winter. Yuck. The other day it snowed, but wasn't too cold out, so I brought Rori and Liam out with me while I shoveled. Papa stayed inside with Brendan. After we shoveled, the kids wanted to stay out and play in the backyard.
Liam got some serious speed on the slide!
Rori wasn't too shabby, either!

Ok, we had fun, I'm done with winter now...

4 comments:

Baba HooHoo said...

Great photos for a camera with the lens hanging by a thread..the colors are great too. Great job mama!

Anna said...

That looks like lots of fun! Spring is coming!:0)

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jaime. They had lots of fun outside. I am however ready for winter to be done. Bring on spring please, or just go on to summer that would be fine too--Papa

Jenna said...

Cute pictures and not bad for your camera lens! Good job, jaimers!