Pages

Welcome to the family Marylou!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This weekend we were so excited to celebrate an addition to our family! No, not another baby :) Todd and Marylou got married!!! I'm so excited for her to officially join our family.
Whenever Marylou offers to bring food to a family function, I get really excited because I know it's going to be yummy! She makes a coconut cake and a cheesecake that are to die for!

Marylou has a wonderful sense of humor
She loves the kids and even though she thinks diapers and spit up are gross--it doesn't stop her from playing with them (the kids that is--not playing with the spit up)!

She even let us hi-jack her pre-wedding bar-b-que with a birthday party for Liam and his cousin, Ashley.
Granted, she did make us stare at this during the bar-b-que/pig roast...
Marylou was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!

Because she cares about hers and Todd's families so much, she had every small child in the wedding and put up with their lack of cooperation with grace!

Oh, yeah, Todd was there too :)
Welcome to the family Marylou! I'm so glad you're a part of it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime! That was beautiful. Reading your post brings tears in my eyes! Thank you so much for welcoming me into the family with open arms. Your friendship and support this past year has been a blessing to me.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Family ML. I glad you and Todd found each other.-Bill

Jenna said...

Awww, Mary Lou you looked beautiful! All the little kiddos looked beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Jaime,
Thank you for this beautiful blog!!! I am proud and lucky to be Marylou's mom ;p
Nell

Anna said...

Looks like a special time. Such cute flower girls.:o)

Baba HooHoo said...

Such great details in the wedding ceremony and throughout...ML outdid herself...and was gracious enough to invite the fairy grandmother and her prince!