Pages

Eleven months

Friday, September 10, 2010

I am not even going to say that I am going to be better about blogging. Nobody will believe me anyway :) I've been exhausted since Rori started school and Bill and I are out of our regular routines. I haven't even worked out in a week! Which for me is crazy. That's always my "me" time, but frankly the second month of Insanity has kicked my behind, and I have to say, I think Shaun T has defeated me. But I am promising myself, I am not going to let that be permanent. I will start afresh next week. Putting it in writing should make me do it...

Anyway, my baby boy is going to be a year old in less than a month!! I do not know where the time went, and I am refusing to believe it. I haven't posted pictures of him in a while, and yesterday the weather was so beautiful that the kids got to play outside for hours (which is wonderful at bedtime--they are wiped!). So I decided to snap a couple of pictures. Have you ever seen such a handsome baldy?

4 comments:

Baba HooHoo said...

Very Handsome and Important. Great pictures Mama

Jenna said...

Such luxurious baldness :-) I recognize that outfit too :-)

Anna said...

Say it isn't so....11 months? The pic you got of Brendan (bottom left corner) is such a mix of Rori and Liam (funny how that works, huh!). Great pics...the colors pop! Ask him if he wouldn't mind moving his bday (turning 1) 'til next year. I tried to talk Caleb into it....no go! Love it when you post!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome. I am sure it was his idea to go outside and then he bossed you around the photo shoot. I still can't believe he is going to be a year old in 3 weeks!!! Didn't we just bring him home from the hospital the other day? Where does the time go?--Bill