Pages

Happy 4 years old Liam James!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to the one who has taught me the difference between Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and the Green Hornet. I had no idea who Iceman and Firestar were until you came along. Now I can easily name at least 40 superheroes and villains--(really, who knew there were at least 40 superheroes?)


Liam's regular identity (isn't he handsome?)
Liam's SuperHero Identity shhh....

I love you, my firstborn son, and cannot wait to see the man/superhero you will become.

And in case anyone else didn't know the difference--from left to right--Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Green Arrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I too never knew I would know what I know now! Love you, Baby Liam James, my WILD BLONDE BOY. Love Grandma HooHoo

Jenna said...

What about the Hulk? He's green too? I so confused! Love you Liam James!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day my little man. I hope you enjoyed your special day. As the SuperHero Squad says Hero Up!!!!!--Papa

Anna said...

Whew! Glad that got cleared up! I had no idea!!!:0) I didn't know Thor was such a cutie either. Hope Liam had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday to him!!!!!