Pages

Happy Birthday to the love of my life

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy birthday to the most wonderful man on the planet. Ah, Bill, what on earth did I do to deserve you? I wish that I could go on and on about how wonderful you are, but we have kids that need me, and frankly I am pretty sure if I shared it all, the women of the world would all want to stab me. I might want to stab me.

He even does dishes
I just want to thank you for all that you are. You are beyond my wildest dreams. You clean throw up of the carpet like it's no big deal. You take care of me when I am sick and don't complain about being a single parent. You make dinner, you make sure I have my "me time." You listen when I talk to you. You make me laugh. I know that you would do anything for me. Even rob a bank with a very poor choice of ski mask.
Good thing we decided against that bank robbery
And I want you to know that I would do the same for you. You are my best friend, and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I would rather spend an evening in with you, than anything else--even more than if I had the opportunity to play opposite Cary Elwes in the remake of The Princess Bride. So my dear, for the rest of my life, whatever you ask of me, my answer will be "As you wish."

3 comments:

Baba HooHoo said...

Happy Birthday William...getting closer and closer to the big 40...which will be the best times of your life.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words love of my life--Bill

Jenna said...

Even when he yells at you and makes us feel awkward? Ha ha. No, he's a keeper, for sure. Happy birthday old man.