Pages

My very expensive, free blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

When I started my blog I was excited because it was a good thing for me mentally, and then turned into something fun for me, my friends, and my family. The best part of it was that it was free! Well, that didn't last terribly long. First, I decided to get a blog makeover--great decision and totally worth it, but it did cost money. Next, I realized how old and decrepit our computer was because everytime I was on it, it crashed. So, I hinted at my darling husband, that I needed a laptop. Again, a great decision, but a bit pricey. Then, since I had a feeling he was getting us a computer--initiated because of my blog--I felt the need to get him something nice, hence the wii. You see where this is going. This free blog is getting pricey. Well, recently my mom mentioned that she liked my pictures on my blog, but it was too bad that I didn't have a nicer camera...Well, funny thing, I'd been thinking the same thing. So, now we're considering getting a digital SLR camera to improve our pictures (not just for the blog, but again initiated because of it). Granted, we're looking at an entry level camera, but still isn't free. Now, if only I could convince Bill that my blog needs a new pair of shoes...ooh and a nice pair of jeans...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know what you could get...Love MOM

Anna said...

Hmmmm....A new camera would come in handy, I'm sure.:) Could you tell Bill that you will need a 50mm lens to go with a Nikon D40 too, please.

Unknown said...

This blog was too funny. Isn't that how life is? There's always something we 'need' huh? :) hee hee

Well, I'm glad you are blogging - even if it was expensive!

Have a beautiful Sunday.
Lynnette

Anonymous said...

i would like a new pair of chucks, so if you could get those for me and tell bill that you really needed to get them for your sister, that'd be great :-)