Pages

More 4 year old logic

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today Rori came to me and said, "I accidentally broke the bracelet that Baba Hoo Hoo gave me. I need a new one." Rori is needing to learn to appreciate the things that she has and not assume that she can always just get a new one. She doesn't always treat her things very well--which I know is typical behavior. However, it is getting frustrating when I threaten to throw something out if she doesn't take care of it and she just says, "okay." Grrrr.... Anyway, I digress. I told her that Baba Hoo Hoo was going to be sad because it was a special bracelet. So she proceeded to tell me, "Well Santa Claus can get me a new one and then she'll never know!" sigh. I love that little smarty pants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Santa can find a new one! Love, Baba HooHoo. She does reason like her mama did.

Jenna said...

I was about to say the same thing Mom did. She reasons like you did. You have a 4 year old genius on your hands...

Anonymous said...

Proud or scared? She's only going to get smarter right? Maybe we can the guys from Big Bang Theory to help with her math homework starting 3rd grade--Bill