Pages

Faces

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

 I am Brendan's personal milking machine. However, this is what he looks like when I eat dairy. You can draw your own conclusions as to what that face means...

I have found that if I remove dairy from my diet, this is what he looks like.
That means I don't eat cheese, ice cream, milk, sour cream, etc. But it is completely worth it to see that smiling face. And I know it's temporary because I won't be his milking machine forever.
Any advice on what I can give up to make this face smile?

4 comments:

Anna said...

Those are some cute faces! I think Liam needs some dairy too.....some ice cream with sprinkles maybe?

Baba HooHoo said...

I say start an baby, booby ice cream factory...however, I think bad guys, good guys would do it for him...and maybe some of Papa's chocolates...PS was that a poo face on the first photo?

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jaime. Love Brendan's thinking pic. I can't wait for you to be able to dairy again. Love Liam's hair, he just needs some candy, no never. --Papa

Jenna said...

I say take him for special ice cream with Momma or donuts :-) Loving Baby Brendan