Pages

Good News!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008



My nephew, Noah, is the sweetest little boy you've ever met. He lets me hold him, he's always smiling, I've never seen him melt down. My boy, Liam, only lets ME hold him, goes from smiling to wailing as fast as you can say, "no", and melts down at least 5 times a day. I'm waiting for the day when he gets really mad in the car and beans me in the head with his toy cell phone. Pretty much, if you don't believe in Original Sin, you haven't met my boy. However, I got really good news tonight. I found out Liam is not going to be a s erial ki ller (typos intentional so no creepy person googles and finds my blog)! Yay! I went to dinner with some old friends who both have boys about Liam's age and their boys are the exact same way! So, Noah is just extra sweet, and Liam is normal. Whew, that's a load off my mind.




But--really, I kind of already knew about the s eria l k ille r thing--just look at this face! And he let me put him in that :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and let me tell you today Austin has been brutal!! :) He can be so sweet and wonderful but can be such a bear as well. It's a boy thing..... They come with bad tempers.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about all that stuff, dolly, he sat on my lap for 1/2 hour and snuggled and watched Mickey...and when I said "Put that back!" He did it right away. He also got me diapers and baby wipes. He is adorable! Love Baba Hoohoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Dolly,
Not 100% true. As I recall, all have been shocked while Baby Liam has been in your arms and seen me and reached out to MEEEE to hold him!!! Nobody else, just me.
He won't be a serial killer he will be a highly paid closer for the Cubs!!
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

it's not that noah never melts down- he does, and he throws tantrums. he just doesn't do it around you, but believe me, he does it. thanks for saying he's sweet though, some days he's not so sweet. i think he may be done punishing me for going back to work though.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Jenna needs you to rebutt this one...Remember Sunday? Love Mom