Pages

If I had a nickel

Sunday, August 3, 2008

If I had a nickel for everytime somebody told me that raising boys is easier than raising girls, I would have enough money to hire a much needed pool boy (that's another story for another day--and that's an actual pool boy--not the kind that lonely housewives need). Anyway, I beg to differ on that philosophy. Here's an example. Liam had the box of Cheeze-its. Liam shoved 2 in his mouth. Liam proceded to choke on said Cheeze-its. Mama took away box of Cheeze-its. Here was Liam's reaction:




I asked my mom why he whines so much and she said it was genetic...how did she know Bill was a whiny baby ? :) But he sure is cute isn't he?







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby Yiam! He is even cute when he is having a screaming mimi thingy. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

awww, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That's freakin awesome!!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!!! Take food away and that's what you get. --Papa

MOPSgirl said...

I was thinking of offering the suggestion to try to teach him sign language so he can try to express himself, but that now seems ridiculous. Looks like your "terrible twos" and temper tantrums are starting early! Good luck! ha ha