Pages

Princess Rori

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


So now that I've actually made my blog public and I have seven people reading it--thanks Bill, Mom, Jenna, Ryan (I'm not sure if you are but I'll count you), Dad, Mom, and Mom again :) I am feeling pressure to post and be clever. Ahhhh what was I thinking? Well, since I'm tired and it's getting late I am going to rely on Miss Rori Rose to be clever for me--longer post tomorrow I promise.

This is actually a Rori Rose story that my mom told me. In case you haven't met Rori, she is the most girly girl a mom could hope for. She knows all of her Disney Princesses and could point to them when named when she was around 18 months. Well, Princess Rori was telling Baba Hoo Hoo (that would be my mom) what to do and bossing her around. Baba Hoo Hoo asked Rori what the magic word was when she wanted something and Rori thought for a minute and said, "Bibbidi Bobidi Boo!" Ahhh, the great lessons I'm teaching my daughter.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about lessons, but I thought she was awfully smart...it was the only magic word she knew!
Love Mom's anonymous Love your photos!

Anonymous said...

That's my magical litle girl--Papa

Anonymous said...

awww, that's so cute. we want more tantrums! just kidding

Anonymous said...

Too cute -- McKenna was looking over my shoulder and says, "Hey, that's Rori. She's on email". She LOVES her dress!