Pages

That's my boy!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Liam has recently decided that being naked is so much better than wearing clothes. His father generally freaks out when he has naked time--he's generally worried about accidents. So, I mostly let him be naked when it's just me home and after he's had a full diaper. No accidents yet...


Here he is watching Mickey Mouse the way the Good Lord intended it. Note that he has socks on--wouldn't want his little feet to get cold :)



Here he is torturing Rori's collection of Disney princesses


Note Rori's look of fear and disgust at the naked boy playing with her princesses.


Is it bad that I think there is nothing cuter than a naked baby? Just don't tell Liam I posted naked pictures of him :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing nicer than a naked baby...toddler...hope he's not getting that from Mama! I don't blame Rori, I was peepeed on by him and I wasn't even changing his diaper at the time!
Naked thru a meadow with shoes on! Love MOM

Jenna said...

that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I am not home for this most of the time.--Bill

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too cute! You're right, there is nothing cuter. I always tell Caleb that his tummy is so cute and soft and he says, "Thank you, I know." I love the look on Rori's face. It's like she's saying, "Please, Mom, do something about him."