Pages

Hello 2009!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am writing what was supposed to be my New Year's Day post, but alas, our phone, internet, and television provider had problems and we've been without all three since New Year's Eve! This would have been the perfect opportunity for me to decide that I am going to focus on family time and reading books and bettering myself without technology. Hey--it probably would have made a great New Year's resolution. However, now that it's back, it's, "hey good looking, I've missed you!" On Friday, I went into work for a couple of hours and was actually looking forward to it because I got to be on the internet briefly to catch up on some emails and things. I felt isolated from the world. If it had lasted one more day I think I would have had to go to Starbucks and use their wifi. But, I knew that if I did that, my extra hot, no foam, easy whip, soy latte caramel macchiatto espresso drink would have probably spilled into my precious new laptop and caused me great devastation. So, thank you, AT&T repairman, I think I love you. And, Blogger, I've missed you!

Welcome 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're up and running again!

Jenna said...

and we've missed you...

Anonymous said...

too! Mom