Pages

Bravery

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I was told, once, that since I was a worrier, my kids were going to be worriers. Well, I think I have done a good job, so far, of hiding my levels of worry from my kids. They are pretty brave. This weekend we went to a farm by my parents house where they have fun activities for kids. Rori went down this slide with no trepidation whatsoever.




She also rode a pony



Her brother climbed the giant hay stack




So, I'm pretty sure they are much braver than their mother--who worries about everything and didn't ride a roller coaster until she was 16 :)

Noah was also there and he had a ton of fun playing in the sandbox that was filled with corn. He really likes corn--to play in and eat (he had not been feeling well, but did great at the farm and ate corn on the cob like he'd never seen it before) And a big thank you to Grandpa for buying us donuts!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go again soon! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

awww, you included noah too. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi-
Was this Stade's Farm? Looks like it to me! We went there on Saturday with the kids. We were there in the morning until 11:30. When did you go? I thought the place was great! The kids did the pony rides and loved it. Katelyn loved the corn sandbox.