Pages

Happy Birthday Bill

Thursday, October 2, 2008




Today is my dear hubby's birthday and I want to honor him with 10 reasons why I love him.




  1. He loves his birthday as much as any five year old child :)


  2. He helps pick up the toys every night.


  3. He watches "the hills" with me and rubs my feet during it! He sends me spoiler information that he finds on any of the shows that I watch.


  4. I love the fact that he would rather spend time with his family than do anything else in the world.


  5. I love that he lets me sleep in and gets up with the kids.


  6. He supports me in anything that I want to do. He never tells me no, or says I can't do something.


  7. He lets me call him 10 times a day and ask when he's coming home. When he gets home, he immediately gets involved with helping me with the kids--sometimes even completely taking them so I have time to myself.


  8. He takes out the garbage every Thursday night--I rarely help.


  9. He told me I wasn't fat when I gained 60 lbs during my pregnancies.


  10. He is an even better father than I had expected--and I expected a lot. He doesn't shy away from changing diapers, he lets me go out with friends and puts the kids to bed by himself, he grocery shops, cleans, and cooks.


I truly believe that I got the better deal when Bill and I got married. So, happy birthday, my love!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bill, she's blessed to have you! Nice post Dolly. Love that first photo...is he related to Paul Newman? Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, Bill!!