Pages

New Look

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don't you just love my new blog design?! If any of you that I've been telling to start blogs, ever do, I highly recommend Danielle! She did a great job--above and beyond what I had hoped for! She was totally patient while I picked a design and then she really listened to the things that I liked. She even retouched the photo of Faith's footprints so they look much better. She's very affordable and frequently has sales or donates portions to charity. She's a great designer--can't recommend her enough! Having a beautfiful blog is great motivtion to keeping up with it :) Do it! You know who you are ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the new look! She did an amazing job :-) Also, loved the 911 story- Bill didn't tell me that when I talked to him on Saturday to tell him the apples were on sale that were liam noah and rori sized.

Anonymous said...

The new look is awesome!! Kind of makes me want a blog now. :) Although I don't think I would be able to come up with neat things to write about like you do. I absolutely love Faith's footprints on here- very sweet and touching. Danielle did do an awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It looks great. Danielle did a great job. As Captin Awesome would say, "Awesome"-- Bill

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the beautiful new look. I think your comment is aimed at me, and you are right. It would be easier to keep up with my updates on my son's page if it looked as cool as yours! :) Thanks for letting me be a part of your 'world.' :)