Pages

Quick post/announcement

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am pleased to announce that my big sister, Jenna, is expecting her second baby! She's due at the beginning of May! Frankly, I'm very happy and a bit relieved. My ovaries have been crying out to me for usage, which was making my mom's eye twitch (not in a good way) at the thought of watching 3 kids on the day I work. So holding her new baby should assuage the ovaries for a while (or at the very least, seeing her sleep deprived state during the summer will do it)! Congratulations Big Sister!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news, Jaime!! Congratulations to your sister. I know what you mean about getting the itch for another baby. I enjoyed the whole pregnancy thing- well at the end I was completely miserable, but there were 2 in there, so what could I expect? But, I keep thinking about how wonderful it would be to do that again and to have a tiny baby to snuggle. We are for sure done, so I just keep telling myself that I am so blessed with my 2 beautiful children, and that the sleep deprivation of having newborns in the house is behind us for good.

Anonymous said...

What is assuage? I am a list maker and do not know... My eye would twitch, but my grandchildren are so adorable, I am sure the twitch would go away in a very short amount of time. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenna!!!!! I am so happy God blessed you and Ryan with another child. Do I get to name this one? We will be happy to help in whatever way you need. Noah can come stay with us and learn all about sugary foods and pop and all things fried!!! Congrats again, Gracie Lou Freebush will be lucky to have you and Ryan as parents!!---Bill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenna & Ryan!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Momma, looked up assuage, correct usage of the word. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Yeah Babies! So happy for you both, well and for Noah too... It's been so fun watching Owen and Juliet bond as siblings....Can't wait to get the kids together again.