Pages

Spring is here, sort of!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Again, sorry I haven't updated. I think I am finally on the upswing and will start posting regularly again. I've been so tired and you know, it's so much effort to post sometimes. I mean, I have to get out the computer, turn it on, plug in the camera, upload the photos, type, and then post. Have I made it sound as exhausting as I hoped?


I have good news, for myself anyway. Last weekend I did our taxes and barring any unforeseen expenses, I'm, I mean, we are getting a new camera! I can't wait! Other good news, which I probably should have said first, is that the hematoma in my uterus has resolved itself and I haven't had any spotting in about a week. So now I can more comfortable say, "when we have this baby," instead of "IF we have this baby." It's such a relief. At my last doctor's appointment I needed to bring the kids again. After they put me in the room, I had to undress halfway because I was getting an ultrasound again. I had to wait for 1 HOUR with two small children. I felt like I spent the whole time saying, "don't touch that" about the expensive doctor equipment. By the end I was ready to let them play video games with the ultrasound machine since they kept us waiting, me half naked, for so long.




Anyway, finally it has been warm outside. We have had so much fun playing outside. It has been so wonderful! In typical Jaime fashion, I do have one complaint about the beautiful weather. This is what happens when we have to go inside EVERY TIME




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do to my babies to make them cry? Love Baba HooHoo

Jenna said...

That's what happens when Noah has to come inside as well. It's a magical time, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that this does not last all thur the summer!--Bill

Anna said...

Ohhhh...it may be a long summer.

Karen Joy said...

Ha! I love the pictures of the kids. That's great. I am blessed to have two kiddos that come in pretty easily when it's time. I'll have to remember to thank God for that next time I feel like "ringing their necks"! :o)