Pages

This is what I get for "me" time

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We've had a rough couple of days and nights, Rori has been sick throwing up and has an ear infection. I am really tired and selfishly in need of some "me" time. So, I decided to quickly check my email and let the kids play unsupervised for a minute. This is what I went upstairs to find

Liam had lip gloss all over his head, and his pants were stuffed with play dough. And, I'm pretty sure this chair had a seat on it when I went downstairs.






I asked Rori what happened and this is how she looked



Hmmm....guilty or innocent?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME! xoxo auntie jenna

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny post. It's good to know other people's kids are into everything as well. Funny that you should put this post in today. It was not a good day and I was at my wit's end by the time Aaron got home. I told him I just wanted to go to the spa!

Anonymous said...

Calgon take me away! But when I am away, I can't wait to come home to those faces...even if they were covering my dresser in blue paint! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Just think about what would have happened if it was longer than a minute? I found Rori covered in pen once when I left her alone for two minutes. Leaving Liam alone for any amount of time scares me. Boys always find stuff to get into. Look what happens when you leave me alone!! I try to find us a dog!!! love Bill