Pages

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Today my parents have been married for 40 years. My mom was barely 19 years old when she said "I do" to my dad. He was a slightly dangerous guy with holes in his jeans. Today, they are two people that love Jesus and have taught us the same. My mom often says that Bill reminds her of my dad, so I hope that means that we will be as happy and in love as they are 29 years from now!

I am so proud to be your daughter!


Sorry, mom, I stole your pictures from Jenna who stole them from you. I lack originality.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

April said...

ok now that I have seen a younger pic of your dad I definitely believe he and Liam are spitting images of each other!!

Baba HooHoo said...

The time is rushing...seems like yesterday...He is just as handsome now as he was 41 years ago. I was 17 when I met him .... loved the holes in his jeans!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks for the example.--Bill