Pages

Day 16 and girls night!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tonight was my girls' night! Several of us used to get together every Monday night to watch the Bachelor or the Bachelorette on tv. Because of our busy schedules, last season we were only able to get together for 3-4 of the episodes. However, one of the bachelorettes finally got married and it was being televised. We knew we couldn't miss this! We were there when they fell in love, we had to be there when they got married. And, most importantly, it was a good excuse for us to get together ;) It was soooooo good to get together and catch up on our lives. It was very refreshing for the soul during this busy time. I am very thankful for these women!

My beautiful friends!


Anyway, because we watched it on a Monday night, Bill was going to have to be in charge of the activity, and it was going to have to be at his parents house since I was hosting. We decided to do the Christmas cards for teachers. Bill found a design online and they went to town making them. I think the teachers are going to love them!

My beautiful babies :)

3 comments:

Baba HooHoo said...

They ARE all beautiful.

Unknown said...

Yay for girls night! A must during Advent. The kids are cute as always! And kudos to Bill for taking over the card-making.

Anonymous said...

I so happy that you got see another one of the bachlor/balchlorette wedding. They do work out all the time. The kids and I had a blast making the cards. That is a one gooding looking group of kids--Bill