Pages

Lessons on Gluttony

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last night I decided I was going to make some bacon wrapped jalapeno things to go with my dinner. I was going to have a nice low carb dinner of those with a grilled chicken salad. Well, before the chicken was done cooking, I had eaten 10 of them! That is the equivalent to 5 whole jalapenos. I ended up not having anything else for dinner--or the rest of the night. This morning, I woke up sweating and feeling ill. 5 whole jalapenos are not a good plan. Lord, please teach me moderation--oh wait, You just tried!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ryan would have eaten more than that, so maybe that will make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I love jalapeno thingys! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

pioneer woman's blog. what a stitch! that was a good find :)