Pages

The 12th day of Christmas

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

There--look at my creative blog post title! We did the Christmas cards for the teachers Take Two. This time I decided to research ideas the night before so that I wouldn't go into full panic attack mode when it was time to make a craft from scratch. I found a Christmas tree card that was very simple yet super cute. Bill even made the template because it's Wednesday and I work so I get home after he does. Man I wish I had gotten a picture of that!

Liam, shocker, didn't want to do it. Are you getting a theme here with him? Somehow we convinced him to participate and he had fun gluing the parts together and then trimming the tree with stickers. He even wanted to write Merry Christmas all by himself! Rori wrote a long note to her teacher--I am so impressed with her writing this year, she loves it--maybe she'll have a blog someday!



After we did the cards, Brendan wanted to snuggle--poor kid has been left out of quite a bit of the Advent activities because he's too little :( Next year he will get to participate much more!
I wasn't going to say anything, but my vanity or lack of self esteem--you pick--got the better of me and the reason there is a glare off my face and my eyes are dark is because I am in my pajamas and had just taken a shower. So there you go. I am shallow and couldn't just let it go. I like to keep it real--about my inner and outer flaws :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cards turned out great and the kids had a great time making them. I think we all the success of this project to the guy who made the templates.--Bill

Baba HooHoo said...

You look beautiful mama. I so proud of your consistency.

jenna said...

Liam & Juli have the same stubborn gene. But it looks like fun.