Pages

Fairy Godmother

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need a fairy godmother...I'm pretty sure that Cinderella didn't have to clean under these conditions. Behold--my vaccuum cleaner

Frankly, I don't think the picture does it justice as to how incredibly sad it is. It has been mended with duct tape on the hose and on the cord, which is so twisted that the wires have come out. I just got another war wound this weekend. Pretty sad, huh? I'm starting to feel sorry for it and I'm wondering if I should put it out of its misery. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to pass on the cleaning today :)

My fairy godmother did, however send me a cook this weekend! Bill made us beer can chicken on the grill, with a bacon blanket. Sound tasty? It was! I think I'm going to have to keep him!


We also had my parents over and my mom took the kids 1 and 3 year pictures--so we're not quite on time--don't tell! Can you believe those weren't at a professional studio? Great job mom! I just can't believe how big both kids have gotten.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot the vacuum, hire the cook (great chicken by the way) keep the kids! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

The vacuum will be put down as soon as we get one of 20% off bed bath and beyond coupon. How come when you need one you can't find one. I feel like I'm throwing one out all time otherwise. You all are being to kind about the Chicken. I am with your mom on keeping the kid!!!!!!--Bill

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of the kids, Jaime!! Very good looking kids! They definitely look like siblings. That's funny about your vacumn. I have a war wound from my vacumn too- I was vacumning the other day, looked down at my thumb and it was gushing blood. Apparently the vacumn took a gouge out of it. We ordered our new vacumn through Amazon- no tax and free shipping. You should check it out!!

Anonymous said...

get a new vacuum. i love the pictures. jenna

Anonymous said...

That's the craziest looking chicken I've ever seen! Before I read the caption, I thought it was a football.
You are a great cook, and Bill a great griller!
And one final vacuum recommendation, we got a refurbished one online and it's been super-fabulous.
:)